Stand Apart: A term that is applied more often to success than failure—for good reason. The people who stand apart in this NEW ECONOMY are not the, “…same old, same old…”
Instead of further explaining the meaning of –to stand apart– it is useful to note the traits of those who stand apart in success:
1. They are usually leaders who do not follow the herd.
2. They make decisions quickly and don’t suffer from ‘analysis paralysis’.
3. They take calculated risks.
4. They understand that failure is a part of success and don’t make excuses.
5. They are creative when looking at both problems and opportunities.
6. They understand the true meaning of giving and receiving.
The list goes on, but instead of merely creating a list, we have compiled practical advice from authors all around the world. This way, you can read for yourself the way the Celebrity Experts® in this book, led by Dan Kennedy, STAND APART. These are people who willingly share their knowledge and will guide and coach you to success in their fields. They have accomplished their goals and… STAND APART.
So, follow Celebrity Expert® leaders and STAND APART—the rewards are there!!!
“Tell them to stand closer apart.” – Samuel Goldwyn, Metro-Goldwyn-Meyer